Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Tampa
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-07-2010, 12:21 PM  

Florida
USF Bull Fans

Any USF Bull fans on this site? If so, what do you think USF needs to do to sell out Raymond James Stadium?

Old 12-07-2010, 02:11 PM  

Tampa, Florida
Win the Big East title, until then it'll be just the occasional sell-out.

Old 12-07-2010, 05:50 PM  

Tampa, FL
My wife and I are season ticket holders (this was our first year after moving back from DC in March). I think USF needs a few solid years (i.e. 1 or 2 loss seasons), along with a Big East Championship and the BCS bowl berth that goes along with it to really fill the stadium. I remember a few years back when USF played and beat WVU at home and the stadium was nearly a sellout, that was a great atmosphere and I would love to see that happen again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizman View Post
Any USF Bull fans on this site? If so, what do you think USF needs to do to sell out Raymond James Stadium?
Old 12-08-2010, 04:36 AM  

Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersh View Post
My wife and I are season ticket holders (this was our first year after moving back from DC in March). I think USF needs a few solid years (i.e. 1 or 2 loss seasons), along with a Big East Championship and the BCS bowl berth that goes along with it to really fill the stadium. I remember a few years back when USF played and beat WVU at home and the stadium was nearly a sellout, that was a great atmosphere and I would love to see that happen again.

The WVA game was the most exciting game I have ever been to in College Football. Second was the Kansas game at Raymond James.
Old 12-22-2010, 06:51 AM  

Tampa, FL
i agree. they need to win the BE at least once, maybe twice and probably be ranked in the top 15 or so. Tampa people usually hop on the bandwagon once a team is doing well and stays doing well. If they can remain consistent, then thats when RJ will start selling out.
Old 01-24-2011, 12:13 PM  

Tampa, Florida
need a stadium on campus. i go to USF and have rumors of them putting in a stadium on campus but i have not heard anything official

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Tampa
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads