Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Technology
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-14-2011, 12:01 PM  

Stafford, Virginia
Apple and Droid Apps!!!

Post up your favorite apps.

I just got the wife an ipad she downloaded the Talking Tom app and it is too funny. Angry Birds is so addicting it is not even funny.

I also like Fox News, Zippo vlighter, Police Radio, NASA, Netflix, Kayak, Police with red and blue flashing lights and 4 or 5 different sirens.

Old 02-14-2011, 08:54 PM  

Android Apps:

My Fitness Pal - Record your daily calories, gives you target intake for weight loss
iMapMyRun - Records your run via GPS, records times, distance traveled, etc. Upload to Facebook/Twitter
My Tracks - Same as iMapMyRun
Tabular - Guitar Tabs
Key Ring - Load all of your rewards cards on it, get updates of deals, etc.
Angry Birds
Barcode Scanner
Facebook
Twitter

And for the Firefighter in me:
Cargo Decoder
Scanner Radio

Old 02-25-2011, 02:40 AM  

What i like about android gadgets is that most of the applications are free. Take angry birds for example, for you to be able to play it in full in ipad, you have to pay i think a dollar but you can play the full game in android with paying a penny. I like cut the rope, slice it, god finger and doodle jump on the ipad.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Technology
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.