Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Technology
Click Here to Login

Old 07-30-2011, 07:11 AM  

Stafford, Virginia
Hackers could release prisoners from cells?

Very good read and a bit scarry as well.

Researchers Say Vulnerabilities Could Let Hackers Spring Prisoners From Cells | Threat Level | Wired.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wired.com
Vulnerabilities in electronic systems that control prison doors could allow hackers or others to spring prisoners from their jail cells, according to researchers.

Some of the same vulnerabilities that the Stuxnet superworm used to sabotage centrifuges at a nuclear plant in Iran exist in the country?s top high-security prisons, according to security consultant and engineer John Strauchs, who plans to discuss the issue and demonstrate an exploit against the systems at the DefCon hacker conference next week in Las Vegas. For the complete article please visit link above.

Old 07-30-2011, 08:40 AM  
I Sank Your Battleship

Tucson, Arrenizona
I have said it before. I hate hackers, I want want to punch them all in the crotch.

F hackers.

Old 07-30-2011, 09:00 AM  

Stafford, Virginia
I think you hate Black Hat Hackers. White Hats do a lot of good for the online world.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Technology
Bookmark this Page!