Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Technology
Click Here to Login

Old 04-13-2012, 06:41 PM  
fustrated genius

IPad3

Anybody got one yet? I just got one as an anniversary gift and it is AWESOME and then some.

Old 04-13-2012, 07:48 PM  

Houston, Texas
I know someone who has one and says it's great improvement over the 2.

Old 04-13-2012, 08:12 PM  
fustrated genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways
I know someone who has one and says it's great improvement over the 2.
Yeah, that's what I heard too but I never had a 2. My son gave one to me and one to my wife today. A lot easier to set up than a dell microsoft,
Old 04-14-2012, 03:15 PM  

Houston, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiHood View Post
Yeah, that's what I heard too but I never had a 2. My son gave one to me and one to my wife today. A lot easier to set up than a dell microsoft,
I gave up on Windows last year. Bought all Apple stuff and never looked back.
Old 04-17-2012, 10:55 AM  

Stafford, Virginia
When my ipad goes belly up I will not be buying anything else from them.

They steal from others then when someone even remotely thinks about stealing from Apple they get sued for Billions.

I don't understand why on my ipad I have to hack it to be able to display it on a external display. I don't understand why an ipad with one connection is better than android devices that offer SD card slots USB slots and HDMI out?

With Apple you HAVE to buy everything from them no matter what. If you want to load picture you have to buy a $30 connector for the SD card, to watch some apps on an external screen you have to buy a $30 adapter, To plug in a USB you have to buy yet another $30 adapter. By the time you end up buying all the connectors you could have bought a new car.

I am sick of Apple telling me how I am to use MY device.

Apple is no better than any other computer really. Why? They are all the same thing.

Processor you have AMD or Intel

HDD: You have Seagate or Western Digital or If you are feeling lucky you can buy a Hitachi Death Star.

There are 4 or 5 good memory manufactures.

I have an ipad because that is what was good at the time. I have an Ipod because All of my music at that time was in itunes.

I will by going Android as soon as this ipad takes a dump.

The ipad 3 isn't all that much better looking that the 2. Because Apply in their infantile wisdom said lets raise the pixles in the screen by a factor of 4 but only double the Graphics processing power. THAT is smart thinking right there.
Old 04-23-2012, 04:49 PM  
fustrated genius

So, MrMurdoc, don't be shy now, tell us what you REALLY think about Them thar Apples.
Old 04-23-2012, 09:22 PM  

Houston, Texas
I'm confused. How does all that have anything to do with the iPad 3? The only thing said about the iPad was relating to pixels and the processor and even that's subjective.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Technology
Bookmark this Page!