Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Technology
Click Here to Login

Old 09-29-2010, 03:20 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Nintendo DSi/DSi XL

So I just picked up a Nintendo DSi XL last weekend, and I must say wow! This thing is WAYYYY better than its predecessor, the normal DS/DS Lite.

Anyone else a handheld gamer of sorts?

I used to have the R4 for the DS Lite - anyone know of a mod chip for the DSi's?

Also, right now I'm playing through Zelda:Spirit Tracks - what are you guys playing?

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 10-01-2010, 10:50 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
I love Nintendo, my game cube is almost dead form use, good thing they make all their technology reverse compatible, I can still play cube games on the Wii.

I never got into hand held. I had a GameBoy, several, I kept getting them for Christmas one year, but I haven't upgraded since then.

Old 10-01-2010, 07:52 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
I never got into handheld, until they made 2 Zelda games only on the DS. That definitely pulled me in. I'm a pretty big Zelda fan - I used to watch my dad play the NES one til all hours of the night when I was a kid, and I've played every once ever since...

I love Nintendo, as well. I never quite got into the Wii, though.

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 11-24-2010, 02:01 PM  

green bay, wi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake7 View Post
I love Nintendo, as well. I never quite got into the Wii, though.

Yea I have always been a nintendo fan, but the Wii just aint it. I wish they would have mingled in a few decent games for gamers. With normal controls.

Mainly PS3, but use the Wii for.. well nuthin really.
The DS though,, Oh yea I never really realised how much I use it till it broke. holy crap. it was like the end of the world.
Waiting for the new Golden Sun

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Technology
Bookmark this Page!