Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Technology
Click Here to Login

Old 05-27-2011, 01:20 AM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Thinking of making the iPhone plunge

It's upgrade time again!

Every time I upgrade, I usually just go with whatever is free. I'm not one to need the "newest and best" of everything, especially in technology! I just don't care that much.

However, this time around I'm thinking about getting a 3Gs iPhone - mainly because the 4's out now, so the price of the 3Gs has come down to something I wouldn't lose sleep over paying for a phone.

My question to you iPhoner's -- do you recommend it? Anything I should watch out for?

I will be getting a data plan -- the 1gb one. Mainly I'm getting the middle one because I'll be using wi-fi most of the time, and I've never actually used a phone for internet, so I can't imagine using it all too often!

I appreciate any and all feedback!

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 05-27-2011, 12:15 PM  
fustrated genius

My son has one. (he lives next door to me) I ain't impressed. Rather have my less than 50 buck Walmart trash. All I want it for is to call in lagistics (water) out on the desert while hiking or in case the wife has problems in the heat of summer, etc.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Technology
Bookmark this Page!