Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-01-2010, 06:03 PM  
Commodore

San Marcos, Texas
Perry Gets Rejected By Obama

Barack or Bust! Perry Shuns White House Offer | NBC Dallas-Fort Worth

I have a strong feeling Perry will run for President after his stint is up.

Old 09-01-2010, 08:30 PM  

I'm guessing that Perry is the Governor of Texas? What do Texans think of him? Anyone who is shunned by Obama must be a real threat to the upcoming elections? I like the guy already!

Old 09-01-2010, 09:08 PM  
southern conservative

Austin, Texas
Yes Perry is he governor. He has is plus and minuses like everyone. But he gets the job done. As for Obama, what a joke. He doesn't want to talk to anyone that will put him on the spot. He's put solders on the boarder, but they can't do anything. All they can do is serve as eyes. Well that isn't worth crap.
They don't want to enforce the immigration laws because that would kick out a majority of their voter base.
Old 09-01-2010, 09:12 PM  

I read they deployed 10,000 National Guard troops to watch California borders, but they have been instructed not to do anything as well. What the heck do they do all day?
Old 09-01-2010, 09:22 PM  
southern conservative

Austin, Texas
They waist the money that we have had to barrow. That's why Obama has to go. Just way too much money spending.
Old 09-02-2010, 03:14 AM  

Austin, Texas
People love him and hate him. I doubt he will run for Pres though. The man likes what he does, and knows the majority of Texans agree with the majority of what he does.

Hopefully there will be a Rep Pres in the next election. But prior to that, the big test will be the Bush tax cut remaining in place or getting shut down. Biggest mistake the dems made was putting the "Health Care" in place before the economy righted itself. Worst of this isn't even over yet.

Until then the best you can do is hold tight and hope the ride doesn't kill you.

As for the boarder, our troops should be allowed the same tactic that Mexico uses on their South American boarder jumping neighbors. I'd love to see how the Mexican Gov would react to that. Detaining them, beating them, in some cases killing them and dropping the bodies on their side to be cleaned up or claimed.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:43 AM  
Commodore

San Marcos, Texas
I think Perry would have an excellent shot at being President.

Texas has it's flaws and so does Perry but there are quite a few good things he has done that has made Texas strong.

A lot of those things I think would look attractive to Conservative voters.
Old 09-23-2010, 04:40 PM  
Community Active

Florence, OR
The guys worth a look, who else looks like they might be able to get into the office who is a conservative??

No Doubt, the Obamalama has got to go!
Old 10-07-2010, 10:44 AM  

Odessa, TX
At this point I'd take a donkey over Obama.
Old 10-07-2010, 07:00 PM  

Austin, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrcarcrazy View Post
At this point I'd take a donkey over Obama.
Same difference, isn't it?

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.