Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 04-08-2011, 01:08 PM  

texas lakes

What are some good lakes to jet ski, water ski or wind surf in the the state? I have heard some talk about Lake Whitney, Lake Travis & Lake Ray Hubbard? We (a couple friends and I) are from Tulsa, Oklahoma, and are looking for a small road trip destination , any help would be great!

Old 04-08-2011, 03:26 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
I would try to find some info on the lake you want to visit, a lot of them don't llow personal watercraft.

Old 04-08-2011, 04:39 PM  

San Angelo, Texas
I would suggest Lake Amistad not sure about personal water craft, I hear they were banned, but I see you can rent them so who really knows. Lots to see on that lake and the fishing is great. Some nice RV sites around the lake. My GF and I go diving there every year. Oh and did I mention it is freaking huge for out here, I think it is the second largest lake in Texas. Just stay on the American side.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.