Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Toledo
Click Here to Login

Old 12-07-2010, 11:09 AM  

Charlotte, NC
Things to do in Toledo

My friends are always asking me what there is to do in Toledo, hear are something but if you know of other things to do please add.

A few fun things to do in Toledo are;
Toledo Mudhens Baseball team.
Toledo Wallies Hockey Team.
Toledo Museum of Art.

Old 12-08-2010, 11:16 AM  

Toledo, OH
The Toledo Museum of Art is great because it is free (parking is $5) to get in, and they have fun things going on every Friday night. Check out "It's Friday" that goes on every friday night: It's Friday! ? The Toledo Museum of Art

Old 12-16-2010, 02:09 AM  

Columbus, OH
When I was a kid we used to go to Tony Paco's to hear the live music when we visited from out of town. I heard they left, but are they playing anywhere else?
Old 12-16-2010, 10:23 AM  

Mineola, NY
I'm flying into Sylvania end of January for an interview. I don't know anything about the area. I'll definetly check out the art museum. The other threads make it sound like there are plenty of restaurants in Toledo. How rural is it outside Toledo? Are your friends always asking because they presume you get bored?
Old 12-16-2010, 04:53 PM  

Chauncey, Ohio
have fun and stay warm
Old 12-19-2010, 07:23 PM  

Toledo, Ohio
I live in Swanton about a half hour from downtown toledo, it starts to get a little rural where I am. How rural do you want?gigapunk
Old 12-22-2010, 12:47 AM  

Columbus, OH
OK, I'm coming to Toledo area for Christmas and staying for a few extra days. Where do a couple of single college guys go in Toledo to have a good time (AKA cheap beer and similar women )
Old 12-23-2010, 07:59 AM  

Mineola, NY
Rural enough to be able to afford a place with a big garage for my cars. Any race tracks in the area? Is the SCCA very active?
Old 12-24-2010, 09:31 AM  

Toledo, Ohio
Theres plenty of room out here in swantucky. If your looking for land I know where there is six acres for sale for a really good price. Email me at jsullivan878@hotmail.com if your interested. Not my land just have been looking at it for awhile.
Old 01-12-2011, 05:17 PM  
Black Swamp Bogger

RenoBeach (Toledo), Ohio
gigapunk,

Swanton is a nice area. I've got some good friends from our 4x4 club there. I, however, am at the opposite end of Lucas County, a bit east of FrogTown. It's very rural out my way too. It's nice out here too, if you like fishing and water sports fun between races!! (I'm a car/racing nut myself)

A bit of advice though, unless you already know, keep an eye on elevations to ensure they don't hide the possible facts that the places you look at may flood often. Especially near the lake where I am.

Sucks to need to carry flood insurance.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Toledo
Bookmark this Page!