Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-05-2010, 10:17 AM  

Tucson, AZ
Anyone sell Off road retreads in tucson?

considering some retreads for my Jeep which is a trail only vehicle. Anyone know any good places that sell them here?

Old 10-05-2010, 10:24 AM  
JCJ
RENT-a-MOD

Webster, New York
I don't know of anything in Tucson but I will recommend treadwright.com.

They have somewhat limited sizes but the quality is incredible and the price is absolutely unreal.. You can read tons of positive reviews over on Jeep forum. Mine are wearing like iron, still soft and grippy. The snow traction (not like that is a concern of yours) is amazing, better in 2wd than my old BFG a/t in 4x.. I run them on my CJ DD, put an easy 8k on them so far..

Even with the cost of shipping and local mounting fees you can't beat them with anything else, not even close..

Old 10-05-2010, 10:29 AM  
Looks at dirty Jeep pics

Tucson, Arizona
Check Purcell's.

SOAZ - I've seen that windshield sticker before at the U of A. Is that some hack on SOCAL?

Old 10-05-2010, 11:59 AM  

Tucson, AZ
its been our clan tag on COD for a while, then we formed a wheeling group, i noticed it on some other vehicles too, not sure of their exact origin. I say they saw us fraggin newbs on COD
Old 10-05-2010, 12:03 PM  

Tucson, AZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCJ View Post
I don't know of anything in Tucson but I will recommend treadwright.com.

They have somewhat limited sizes but the quality is incredible and the price is absolutely unreal.. You can read tons of positive reviews over on Jeep forum. Mine are wearing like iron, still soft and grippy. The snow traction (not like that is a concern of yours) is amazing, better in 2wd than my old BFG a/t in 4x.. I run them on my CJ DD, put an easy 8k on them so far..

Even with the cost of shipping and local mounting fees you can't beat them with anything else, not even close..
very limited in sizes if they had 33s in 15in wheel id be all over it!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Bookmark this Page!

« - | The bad part »

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads