Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-06-2010, 09:25 AM  
"That Guy"

Tucson, Arizona
Hah, that's along my daily commute. It's not too bad in a stock XJ. But I ride the city bus. Anyone ever been offroading in the City bus? Fun!

The worst intersection was St. Mary's and Silverbell. I would have to crawl through that intersection in my old YJ. Lived like that for 4 years. Moved out at the beginning of September and what do they do? Repave it. It's a beautiful intersection now.

Old 10-06-2010, 01:12 PM  
I Sank Your Battleship

Tucson, Arrenizona
Thats how the story always goes.

Old 10-06-2010, 02:17 PM  

near Tucson, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummer View Post
Damn shame, Chris . . . losing your Mustang must have been very painful.

I'm not sure which is worse . . . those arrogant racing punks darting from lane to lane or those idiots on cell phones either chatting or texting. Both have absolutely no respect for the other drivers on the road.

Unfortunately, I don't think Tucson has a monopoly on either of these obnoxious goons.
I don't have a problem with the cars themselves, I am an original owner of a 93 Teal Hatchback, truly well maintained, with over 275,000 miles, tasteful mods, and clean, But the drivers of those cars, I cannot stand.. I had one that wanted to race me the other day, and I was in my CJ??? - idiot...
Old 10-06-2010, 03:19 PM  
I Sank Your Battleship

Tucson, Arrenizona
Same here, but in my YJ. They think an auto zone muffler makes their ricers the fastest on the street... But of course theyre wrong.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads