Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-05-2011, 07:11 AM  

Tucson, AZ
Brew-down this Sat in Tucson.

Not an advertisement!

I went to Brewers Connection yesterday. It was a good place but I think I like BYOB a bit more as it seems much larger and the layout of BYOB seems better. Still, I plan to do some occasional shopping at both places to help them stay in business.

BC had a WOMAN working there. It is always awesome to see a female brewer as they seem to be a rarity. She is really nice and so was Steve. Very helpful folks.

BC is having a Brew-down in Tucson this Saturday. I didn't get the actual place and time because I can't attend. You can call them and ask for the entire details.

Steve seems like a hardcore brewer and told be he did a 25 lb mash (over 10 gallons of Wort) last week! That is more than I would attempt as I only have a 8 Gallon fermenting tank.

So, check out the BC and give them a try. They are super nice. Both BC and BYOB are a blessing to have in one city!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads