Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-05-2011, 11:24 AM  

DOWNTOWN Kitchen and Cocktails

I went here for lunch yesterday with my fiance' and just wanted to pass on my experience. The restaurant was in a nice location right off of 6th ave downtown in what I'm guessing is one of the older original buildings of Tucson. There was a nice open vibe about the place and although there were, I'm guessing, about 12-15 tables, we were seated right away. I could image it getting crowded at more busy times, but it was fine on my visit.

The menu was nice and short -- about five or so starters, four sandwiches, and two entrees to choose from. I got the duckling Bahn Mi and thought that it was not bad. I wasn't blown away by the flavors, but it was a nice lunch.

Overall I'd recommend this for a change of pace if you're downtown or nearby but I wouldn't drive across town for a special trip. It looks like it would be a nice place for cocktails after work too and I know they have a variety of signature offerings. I'd like to try dinner and give some of the cocktails a try on my next visit.

The most exciting part of DOWNTOWN is the fact that new places are making their way to downtown Tucson! Let's keep 'em coming!!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.