Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-06-2010, 06:23 PM  

Tucson, Arizona
I absolutely can't stand NightFall. The price is way too high for what is there, and then once you are in, everything is super expensive to eat. On top of that, the last time I went there they had completely run out of 1lb turkey legs. That was the only reason I allowed myself to be roped into going.

I also can't stand their dress code. I'm 31 and I'm white, what kind of gang member do I look like when I have my hat on backwards?

The corn maze is always a lot of fun though. I like to go shortly after the sun goes down and stay on the non-horror side of the maze. That way you get a couple of hours in there before all the kids spill over from the other half of the maze and start running into you.

Old 10-06-2010, 10:18 PM  
I Sank Your Battleship

Tucson, Arrenizona
I didn't think it was THAT bad. I enjoyed myself.

Old 10-07-2010, 12:01 AM  

Tucson, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisNukemYJ View Post
I didn't think it was THAT bad. I enjoyed myself.
I was turned away at the door 3 times over 2 years for problems with my apparal. When they ran out of turkey legs that was just the last straw.

Admittedly the stunt shows are always pretty cool, but you can just go during the day, see the same kind of stuff, and not pay $25.

If you really want to see something scary on Halloween, my neighbors and I will be getting hammered in the driveway while giving away candy. I don't drink often, but when I do...
Old 10-07-2010, 02:36 AM  
I Sank Your Battleship

Tucson, Arrenizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2wheelmatt View Post
If you really want to see something scary on Halloween, my neighbors and I will be getting hammered in the driveway while giving away candy. I don't drink often, but when I do...
Will you be striped bare a**ed and all the hair..... AHHHH I cant take it.
Old 10-12-2010, 09:21 AM  
"That Guy"

Tucson, Arizona
Sasquatch? Is that you?
Old 10-12-2010, 04:47 PM  
I Sank Your Battleship

Tucson, Arrenizona
DO NOT waste your money on the Slaughter House. Some friends and I went there this weekend, total freakin waste of money. Three "haunted" houses that made even my skittish wife laugh her a** off. Its $20 per person to get in, we were there 4 hours and spent 20 minutes in their "haunted" houses, the rest was spent waiting in line. It sucks butt, don't go.
Old 10-15-2010, 08:56 AM  

Tucson, Arizona
Nightfall was fun for the kids, even if it was high priced. We all enjoyed the shows but yeah the admission and food and drink was overpriced.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.