Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-28-2011, 12:12 PM  

Staunton, Virginia
Pool owners: Chlorine/Ozone or Salt System?

Here it is: the wife and I are building a pool. What kind of pool treatment do you have? What do you think of it? We're most interested in hearing about salt systems and chlorine with ozone.

We have been hearing good and bad things about both systems, but truth of the matter is we've been hearing it from the people who are trying to sell us the systems, so the opinions we've been getting are not necessarily unbiased.

I'd also love to hear your opinion on whoever installed and/or maintains your pool BUT: the last time I posted such a question the thread turned into such a flamefest that the mods had to delete the thread. SO, if you want to lay any info on me about a specific builder, PLEASE do so in a PM. That way we can keep the salt vs. ozone debate on the board for posterity.

Thanks!

Ike

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.