Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Click Here to Login

Old 04-13-2011, 08:34 PM  

Tucson, AZ
reddington pass 4/17/11

we're gonna take a short trip out to three feathers to test out a newly acquired 84 4runner if anyone wanted to go out and have a little fun.

Old 04-14-2011, 08:57 AM  
I Sank Your Battleship

Tucson, Arrenizona
I that all your doing? I will go screw around at three feathers for a couple hours.

Old 04-14-2011, 11:42 AM  

tucson, az
me too if I don't go to Ajax....
Old 04-14-2011, 11:44 AM  
...slightly sane.

Tucson, AZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by catfish View Post
me too if I don't go to Ajax....
flip-flopper? didn't you just post you are in? ;p

when are you meeting up for three feathers? i MIGHT put off de-rusting and rattle canning my rock rash again (was my plan for this sunday)
Old 04-14-2011, 12:54 PM  

Tucson, AZ
its up in the air now, apparently the rig we are supposed to be testing out may not be ready. I'm all hyped up already so I still wanna go, what time works for everyone here?
Old 04-14-2011, 12:59 PM  

tucson, az
Quote:
flip-flopper? didn't you just post you are in? ;p
that was last night after several beers, then I stayed up late watching videos of carnage up there.....the term bypass sounds medical in this case.

shall I be the one to test your lockers are overated theory? I am pretty sure rock rails are not.

Two things in the Wells book are putting me off. "Upper Ajax - If your looking for trouble" and "bring spare parts"
Old 04-14-2011, 02:00 PM  
...slightly sane.

Tucson, AZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by catfish View Post
that was last night after several beers, then I stayed up late watching videos of carnage up there.....the term bypass sounds medical in this case.

shall I be the one to test your lockers are overated theory? I am pretty sure rock rails are not.

Two things in the Wells book are putting me off. "Upper Ajax - If your looking for trouble" and "bring spare parts"
oh, just relooked at the wells map after you said that. the upper part is at the very end of the regular part. so i've seen none of that yet. jim and i turned around on regular ajax.

ride with jim on saturday, greg (younger) is riding with me.

i still think the videos of the upper part that i found on youtube don't look all that bad, the spotting seemed for the most part horrible and skinny pedal control from the drivers questionable. (they probably use the same foot for skinny and fat pedal )
Old 04-14-2011, 02:46 PM  

Tucson, AZ
Wells probably didn't even run that trail. Rumor has it that he had other people run trails for him to write the book. Ride along and see for yourself. Won't be your junk getting bashed in.
Old 04-14-2011, 04:03 PM  

tucson, az
Thanks a lot guys...yea those buggies and the nissan were heavy on the skinny....my left foot is mostly for sticking in my mouth and dragging shackles...I'll let ya know tomarrow on the original thread but if I aint there on time don't wait
Old 04-14-2011, 04:16 PM  

Tucson, AZ
Oh don't worry we won't.

After the rug road run debacle waiting on certain people it gets old. If you can't be there on time of departure then leave earlier or don't show up. But don't make everyone wait on you. Ok rant over.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Bookmark this Page!