Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-13-2011, 07:48 AM  
...slightly sane.

Tucson, AZ
was a fun run through the lower loop in reverse. mostly regular chiva falls trail, but with the added fun of a 10ft high super soft sand dune (optional) and a short rock garden.

another XJ gone crazy:

a three wheelin KJ:

i didn't get any pics of the poor grand cherokee that shouldn't have followed me. lost much body panelling on front and rear bumpers and still needed the strap out.

hopefully someone got shots of me strapping the KJ up the sand... although, a Liberty Recovery vehicle sticker is just not very glamorous.

Old 03-13-2011, 08:58 AM  

Tucson, AZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by skivviss View Post
was a fun run through the lower loop in reverse. mostly regular chiva falls trail, but with the added fun of a 10ft high super soft sand dune (optional) and a short rock garden.

another XJ gone crazy:

a three wheelin KJ:

i didn't get any pics of the poor grand cherokee that shouldn't have followed me. lost much body panelling on front and rear bumpers and still needed the strap out.

hopefully someone got shots of me strapping the KJ up the sand... although, a Liberty Recovery vehicle sticker is just not very glamorous.
That XJ is a beast!

Old 03-13-2011, 07:25 PM  

Tucson, Arizona
Yeah, that XJ is awesome, I was pretty impressed by the liberty, it did really well for what it is.
Old 03-13-2011, 09:04 PM  

Tucson, AZ
The red XJ is driven by Rob, which is Rogers Son. That is why he comes down here every spring to run the Roger Run with TOR. He is supposed to be running upper Ajax this saturday as well.

I have not posted Upper Ajax because I can't make it. I have a feeling that I am still going to be working on the Devil til then.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.