Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-18-2011, 09:55 PM  
I Sank Your Battleship

Tucson, Arrenizona
I don't want to be responsible for a forest fire.

Old 07-18-2011, 11:32 PM  

Rio Rico, AZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by blucher View Post
Chris, isn't much of the state pretty empty away from cities? I'd think a jeep could get you to a safe area to shoot.

Most of the guys here don't get very far out of Tucson. Which, for all the close shooting areas are, or were closed. If Tucson jeepers would venture out to say West of Green Valley or up in the Arivaca area, not only is there cool wheeling, but wide open shooting areas....

Old 07-19-2011, 12:18 AM  
Frankentoy

Mount Lemmon, AZ
I haven't been out by Arivaca but further west along the Sasabe highway I have done a lot of hunting. Not much 4 wheeling that I saw except a few washouts here and there I have put it in 4wd for Is Arivaca really a good place? I'd be interested in going out that way one of these days when it cools down.
Old 07-19-2011, 01:46 AM  
I Sank Your Battleship

Tucson, Arrenizona
He is just making assumptions. Just because I don't advertise it doesn't mean I don't get around. I just have places I like.
Old 07-19-2011, 08:25 AM  

Rio Rico, AZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD-SoAZ4x4 View Post
I haven't been out by Arivaca but further west along the Sasabe highway I have done a lot of hunting. Not much 4 wheeling that I saw except a few washouts here and there I have put it in 4wd for Is Arivaca really a good place? I'd be interested in going out that way one of these days when it cools down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisNukemYJ View Post
He is just making assumptions. Just because I don't advertise it doesn't mean I don't get around. I just have places I like.
About Arivaca. I havn't seen any hard core wheeling, but there pleanty of places to go that need 4wd and mines and such to check out. N of Arivaca is a lot of BLM and State land. Gteat trip is Sasabe West through the mountains simmilar to rug road but not as bad since the border patrol has fixed it up.

Chris not making asumptions and not directed at you or anyone in particular. It's just plain hard to get anyone down this way.

Check out my web page and if anyone is interested it one of the areas I'll go..

Jeep Trips in Arizona
Old 07-19-2011, 11:36 AM  
...slightly sane.

Tucson, AZ
it's scary outside the city. like you mentioned, az is a lot of wide open spaces, without cell service in most of it.

getting people 'off the grid', for whatever reason they want to stay on it is challenging sometimes.

not referring to anyone at all, just a gross generalization because i agree with randy. people are addicted to their civilization down here.
Old 07-19-2011, 01:34 PM  
I Sank Your Battleship

Tucson, Arrenizona
I haven't left the city much lately because gas is expensive and I am on a extremely limited
budget. If you want to pay for my gas I will be more then happy to go where ever.
Old 07-19-2011, 02:14 PM  
What page are you on?

in a van... down by the river, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisNukemYJ View Post
I haven't left the city much lately because gas is expensive and I am on a extremely limited
budget. If you want to pay for my gas I will be more then happy to go where ever.
Me too!

Any takers? Chris and I will hang out with you for gas money!
Old 07-19-2011, 02:22 PM  
fustrated genius

Loan me the buckage for a motel and gas money and I'll be there too. (if it's a LOW, LOW interest, LONG LONG LONG term loan)
Old 07-19-2011, 02:28 PM  
What page are you on?

in a van... down by the river, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiHood View Post
Loan me the buckage for a motel and gas money and I'll be there too. (if it's a LOW, LOW interest, LONG LONG LONG term loan)
We don't deal in 'loans'. lol.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.