Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Click Here to Login

Old 10-05-2010, 01:43 PM  
Looks at dirty Jeep pics

Tucson, Arizona
Trail Run

Now that it's cooling off we can finally go outside and play. I'm just about done wrenching to get my rig back off pavement.

Who wants to go where and when? I'll probably head out to Vail this weekend if anyone wants to join me and a couple of buddies for some light-to-hairy wheelin'.

Old 10-05-2010, 08:47 PM  

Tucson, AZ
whats out in vail?

Old 10-05-2010, 10:09 PM  
I Sank Your Battleship

Tucson, Arrenizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanMcGuireXJ View Post
Now that it's cooling off we can finally go outside and play. I'm just about done wrenching to get my rig back off pavement.

Who wants to go where and when? I'll probably head out to Vail this weekend if anyone wants to join me and a couple of buddies for some light-to-hairy wheelin'.
I want to go out so bad, but I work on saturday...
Old 10-06-2010, 08:16 AM  
Looks at dirty Jeep pics

Tucson, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoAZ4x4ZJ View Post
whats out in vail?
Trails. Maybe some people would like to keep them on the down-low so they don't get trashed like every other good thing in this town. There used to be a website that had AZ trail maps...I'll see if I can find it.

This weekend isn't looking so good after all, and Sedona in 2 weeks isn't either. Why do toys have to break, and why do those parts have to cost so much?

Old 10-06-2010, 09:15 AM  
"That Guy"

Tucson, Arizona
The Tucson Rough Riders are hosting their annual Trail Dust Days this weekend. There are runs on Friday and Saturday. I will be going on Saturday. If anyone wants to know the schedule or more information let me know.

They have a good variety of trails their running and various times too. They meet in Catalina State Park. You will need to pay the entrace fee to get into the park. Just meet up with Malcolm Leslie and I'm sure they'd let you tag along.

The family and I are going to run the Putnam Trail on Saturday. It's only a 2, but we're driving a stock Cherokee and don't feel like pushing it this time. Our last trail was Rice Peak (listed as a 3) which we did just fine. But I've never done this trail so I want to check it out.
Old 10-09-2010, 09:43 PM  

anchorage, Alaska
man.. i wish i knew there was a jeep community in tucson.. i just graduated from uof a and moved.. FUUUUU lol
Old 10-10-2010, 12:13 AM  
I Sank Your Battleship

Tucson, Arrenizona
I wouldn't mind getting a group together. I would just need help with designing a decal, and coming up with a good name. But i'm pretty good at managing groups. Did it for years with the group I used to drag race with.
Old 10-12-2010, 09:10 AM  
"That Guy"

Tucson, Arizona
There are a lot of groups in Tucson already. The Tucson Rough Riders, Tucson Off Road, Wildcat Offroad, Arizona Virtual Jeep Club, Arizona 4x4 Camping Club, Arizona Jeep Club, and there was another in Tucson, but I can't remember the name.

Sorry, Chris, didn't mean to squash you. I think it would be fun to have a Tucson Jeep Forum group. You know, like a branch or chapter?
Old 10-12-2010, 04:50 PM  
I Sank Your Battleship

Tucson, Arrenizona
That would be a good idea. I could run it by Keith and see if it would be ok with him.
Old 10-13-2010, 08:32 AM  
Looks at dirty Jeep pics

Tucson, Arizona
I was a member of a bunch of Tucson and Arizona groups, but I was always too busy or too broke to go out, or it was just too darn hot. When I was ready to go everybody else was busy. As soon as I get my brake system figured out, and possibly swap my rear axle, I am going to make a better effort to get out on the trails. Right now I have too much junk to take care of and the Jeep isn't going to make it to Sedona next week. I guess there's a pink Jeep ride in my future...

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Bookmark this Page!