Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Click Here to Login

Old 10-05-2010, 10:15 AM  

Tucson, AZ
Fuddruckers is still the spot for burgers!
for sushi - all you can delete for 20 bucks at Sushi Garden is hard to beat

Old 10-05-2010, 01:44 PM  

Tucson, arizona
Just a few.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoAZ4x4ZJ View Post
Fuddruckers is still the spot for burgers!
for sushi - all you can delete for 20 bucks at Sushi Garden is hard to beat
Ok, Lindy's on 4th knocks the socks off Fuddruckers burgers! Its was also featured on Man vs. Food. You will not be disappointed.

Sushi Garden is the best place for sushi! $20 all-you-can-eat and its delicious.

Guilin's Chinese food on Speedway. for $5.50 - $6 you get a mouth watering meal and soup with great service.

Sausage shop on prince and Flowing wells Area. Pick up some cold-cuts and have your self one of the 30+ sandwiches they make.

....just to name a few.

Old 10-05-2010, 07:50 PM  

Tucson, Arizona
OK, Cheap eats... El Potosino at Prince and Flowing Wells. Carne Asada Burrito and a big bowl of yellow hots at the counter. Guaranteed to light up your life.
Jon In Tucson
Old 10-05-2010, 08:00 PM  

Tucson, Arizona
Forgot to add El Corral for prime rib and their horseradish. Too much of it and it will take the top of your head clean off. Best time to go is during off snowbird season, otherwise you will wait,and wait, and wait.
Jon in Tucson
Old 10-05-2010, 09:55 PM  
I Sank Your Battleship

Tucson, Arrenizona
Lmao. Gotta love how all of them start with "el"
Old 10-05-2010, 11:02 PM  

Willcox, Az
I've been in and out of Tucson for years and the only place you guys have mentioned that I've been to was Fuddruckers.

Used to like Gordo's but they went out of business. The chain eateries are all the same, and the mom & pop places I've tried didn't seem memorable. Guess I need to expand my horizons.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:32 AM  
"That Guy"

Tucson, Arizona
Thanks for recommending Lindy's on 4th. I couldn't remember the name.

And my favorite Chinese place is still Guilin's on Speedway. Best deal around. And crazy nice owners too! Love those people!

Didn't care for Fuddruckers.

El Corral was also excellent, but I swear they had closed a few years back, but just drove by last week and they're plenty busy. my first time going there was my freshman year in college. All the guys wanted to order huge steaks rare. They did. It was so much fun. And great food.

Another good steak place is Daisy Mae's on west Anklam. Ridiculously expensive, but VERY good. They have all the one dollar bills on the walls. My wife and I went there when we found out we're pregnant with our first. over $50 for the two of us, just a basic meal. The meat literally melted in my mouth. Wow!
Old 10-06-2010, 02:44 PM  
"That Guy"

Tucson, Arizona
Okay, I did it, I tried Lindy's on 4th. That was one of the best brugers I have ever eaten. I ate the "Dirty Sanchez", with green chilis, jalapeno, quacamole and a patty grilled to perfection. On the side were bacon ranch fries.

I wholely recommend this place!
Old 10-06-2010, 04:20 PM  

Tucson, AZ
New Restaurant on Old Spanish Trail - Bone-In

Has anyone had an opportunity to try the newly opened restaurant called Bone In? It's on Old Spanish Trail near Irvington. I'm told it used to be called Webb's many years ago before I moved here.
Old 10-06-2010, 04:41 PM  
"That Guy"

Tucson, Arizona
I used to work at Webb's. It was a family business from way back when. It had a great atmosphere. Last time I ate there was in 2006 I believe, maybe 2007. It may have been Bone In back then, but I don't think it was. It wasn't Webb's though, that's for sure.

It's a good place too.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Bookmark this Page!