Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Utah
Click Here to Login

Old 05-19-2011, 01:13 PM  

Layton, UT
Desert Edge!!! I wrote the place off a few years ago, but happened to visit there a month ago. I tried their sampler and was very impressed with the quality of most of the beers. The food is great also.

Old 06-03-2011, 11:33 AM  

Bountiful, UT
Im going to have to go with Red Rock. Stellar food and the beer is not bad either.. Im a big IPA fan and I've yet to find many Utah Breweries who can make really good IPA's (like Stone, Dogfishhead, or Pliny the Elder) but there is a double IPA at Redrock "elephant something" that is pretty damn good.

Old 09-13-2011, 05:10 PM  

Layton, Utah
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbetty
My favorite Utah brew/grub joint is Rooster's. There's one in Ogden on 25th and another in Layton (not sure where, I always go to the Ogden one.) Every time I go I order something different from the menu and I haven't had a sub-par item yet. And the wings are killer!!!

Good brew, good food, good atmosphere, and the place is clean (that's a big one for me)
The one in Layton is right by the mall

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Utah
Bookmark this Page!