Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Utah
Click Here to Login

Old 01-14-2011, 04:34 PM  

Logan, UT
Where I spend my Q money...

I have spent a lot of time in the south and good BBQ is definitely a passion for me. Here in Utah one of my favorite Q spots is definitely Sugarhouse Barbecue. It's on the east side of 7th East, just south of 2100 (in Sugarhouse.) It used to be called Redbones but there was some sort of trademark/copyright thing... so they changed it.

They do 2 buck drafts on Tues and Thurs and also on Tuesday nights you can get burnt ends! (If you know your Q, then you know that's money)

Also...All of their sides (collard greens, beans, cornbread, etc.) are spot on. Can't go wrong here.

Enjoy!

Old 01-25-2011, 10:23 AM  

ogden, utah
nothing in logan

Old 01-25-2011, 10:34 AM  

Logan, UT
Northern Utah Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabsomuch View Post
nothing in logan
Actually Logan does have a Q joint. It's called Savannah Barbecue on the south end. They just barely opened up, and they're trying to work the kinks out of the whole "running a restaurant" thing, but the food is pretty dang good. It's a family that has been doing BBQ catering for quite a long time. I tip my hat to anyone who serves deep fried pickles!
Old 01-26-2011, 06:51 PM  

Taylorsville, UT
Pats is by far the best!
Old 01-27-2011, 02:17 PM  
Park City Realtor

Park City, Utah
Sugar House BBQ

I really enjoy Sugar House BBQ in Salt Lake City. I love their mustard BBQ sauce on their pulled pork.
Old 01-31-2011, 06:39 PM  

Simi Valley, Ca.
What about Texas Road House on 4700?
Old 01-31-2011, 09:23 PM  

Draper, UT
Awesome thread! I love Pat's, and if Q4U is THAT good, I've gotta try it out. Interested in the Sugarhouse place too. Mmmmmmm.
Old 02-17-2011, 09:26 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingoffools View Post
Anybody been to Goodwood in Sandy? I've heard they have pretty good bbq, but haven't been out there myself yet.
Goodwood is a chain, so not the best. It's better than Chili's or Applebees, but if you want real bbq, +1 for Pats. Their smoked chicken is awesome.
Old 02-22-2011, 11:10 AM  

Savannah's BBQ up in Logan is pretty good. THey just opened in December. They took the place of Smokin Blues BBQ. Too bad they had so many trageties happen all at once.
Old 02-22-2011, 04:18 PM  

Grantsville, Utah
I hadn't checked in on this thread for a while even though I was the OP.

So, Q4U, Pat's, and Sugarhouse BBQ in the SLC general area. OK, I guess I get to drive over to SLC for the next few weekends to try these places.

Thanks!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Utah
Bookmark this Page!