Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Utah
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-05-2011, 08:37 AM  

Heber, Utah
Heber

We moved to Heber about two months ago our friends said that we would love it here and they are right. What a great place to live the people are very friendly it sure beats living in Park City.

Old 01-06-2011, 07:32 AM  

Farmington, Utah
Welcome to Utah. Have you had the chance to make it up into the Uinta's? The area is a true hidden gem for the outdoor enthusiast!

Old 01-06-2011, 07:56 AM  

Heber, Utah
I didn't mention that I have lived in Utah all my life. I moved to Heber from Park City and I moved to Park City from Price. My son and I have been building a CJ5 for about 3 years now and we are almost done. I guess the Uinta's are in our back yard now great fishing, hiking, and of course Jeeping. Climbing Kings Peak is a most.
Old 01-12-2011, 03:24 PM  

Vernal, Utah, U.S.A.
I love stopping at Grannys when I pass through. Some of the best ice cream around!
Old 01-12-2011, 05:22 PM  

Heber, Utah
Yeah, there are a lot of places in town we like haven't tried Grannys but probably will now.
Old 08-22-2011, 03:16 PM  
Park City Real Estate

Park City, Utah
The Heber Valley is a great area to call home and people are slowly starting to realize that. Red Ledges has sold more property this summer than ever before and HGTV is building their Dream Home in Midway. The university is planning to expand which should attract more students over the years.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Utah
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads