Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Utah
Click Here to Login

Old 03-09-2011, 12:32 PM  

Taylorsville, UT
Independent Filmmakers--Who's out there?

Hey all,
Back in the day I decided I wanted to work in film, I started on a degree program in Arizona at Scottsdale Community College, and learned alot. Unfortunately, I had to quit school with just a little bit left on my degree to start working full time(A full family is just too expensive for the 'quit working and concentrate on school' lifestyle).

Anyway, I worked on quite a few of my friends' films(Although I usually told them I would help 'wherever they needed it' and ended up with the crap jobs, like holding the stupid boom mike...), and I just want to see if there are others who want to put together films, even just for fun...

I'm really trying to stay away from ego wars and just find a group of people who want to do what I still enjoy and crave, especially since I'm not currently in the business.

Let me know if there are people out there who would like to start a group, or know of one that is currently set up. I myself have no equipment, except a decent Mac G5 and Final Cut Pro to do some editing on...

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Utah
Bookmark this Page!