Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Utah
Click Here to Login

Old 02-04-2011, 08:33 AM  
Realtor Member

Park City, Utah
Somewhere warm in April

I'm trying to plan spring break in the motorhome, April 17-23(ish). Moab and Zion have been the last few because the RV parks are great destinations, and the hikes are amazing...no mtn biking with the kids yet.

Where are your favorite places to camp where you can get warmed up after a winter?

Old 02-17-2011, 05:15 PM  
Realtor Member

Park City, Utah
And I'm bringing the Jeep. (I'm guessing the lack of response has something to do with no one betting on warm weather in April).

Old 02-21-2011, 09:16 PM  

I like to head to capitol reef. Very pretty.
Old 02-22-2011, 10:59 AM  

That is a great time to head to souther Utah. The easter Jeep Safari is in moab that weekend of the 19-20. We camp up at the slick rock area and have a blast. The area fills up quickly and is a first come first serve kind of area. I bring my little kids and they love it there.

Also Capitol Reef is awsome. If you get a chance drive up on highway 12 on to boulder mountain it is one drive that is unmatched from anywhere.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Utah
Bookmark this Page!