Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Utah
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-07-2010, 02:58 AM  

Roy, Utah
I find it funny that just about everyone in the Utah forum is into Jeeps... Hmmm Maybe it has someting to do with JF. Oh well as for the question I like to Jeep (LOL), Hunt , Fish , Prospect, Explore and a bunch of other stuff..

Old 10-13-2010, 07:53 PM  

salt lake city, ut
Im not into jeeps. I have a 93 land cruiser that i am building up. It has front and rear lockers from the factory and I just found some bumpers for it. Next up is a lift and some tires too.

Old 10-14-2010, 06:27 PM  

Draper, UT
Quote:
Originally Posted by unistar View Post
I love jeeping too. just moved to Provo in January and got a cherokee in August. I'm still working out some of the bugs on the new cherokee. I have a beat up old yj back home in California. Know of any good places around Provo to go wheeling?
Go east: AF canyon, past Tibble Fork res, you have Mineral Basin, Miller Hill, Forest Lake (Scheaffer Trail) (sp?) Mary Ellen Gulch.

Go west: 5 Mile Pass and the Snakes: Rattle Snake and Constrictor

Plus, you are close to Price and Delta. Closer than I am, anyway.
Old 10-14-2010, 09:59 PM  

Salt lake city, Utah
Well I'm into jeeps a 98 cherokee eigh a long arm kit and a bunch of other goodies, and I love dh mountain biking, radio controlled crawling oh and exploring old mines that little our awesome valley
Old 10-15-2010, 08:02 AM  

American Fork, Utah
Jeeping, trails, fireroads, expedition, rock crawling. Mountain biking. Snow skiing or boarding. Water skiing or just pleasure boating. This state is world class for all of the above. Don't tell anyone else.(just kidding, kind of)
Old 10-15-2010, 10:34 AM  

Salt lake City, Utah
I also love goin jeepin with my WJ modded to not look like crap! cause with stock tires and no lift i think they are very ugly. but i recently bought a motorcycle and been cruising through all the canyons very fun!
Old 10-15-2010, 01:20 PM  

Logan, Utah
Outdoors, shooting, camping, jeeping a little, hunting when i have time and fishing if I don;t have anything better to do....
Old 10-17-2010, 11:51 PM  

Logan, Utah
Love the outdoors, just got into the jeeping last year, always wanted one. Normally have gone up with the ATV's. Found a good CJ-7 that i could not pass up.
Old 10-18-2010, 01:32 PM  

Vernal, Utah, U.S.A.
As posted earlier, I am into the outdoors. I am not into crowded malls or busy streets.
Old 10-22-2010, 11:52 AM  

Cottonwood, AZ
I love to anything outdoors. Hiking, Mt Biking, White water rafting, but my favorite thing to do is:

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Utah
Bookmark this Page!

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.