Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Vermont
Click Here to Login

Old 01-05-2011, 02:51 PM  
TSR

Washington, DC
Big Picture Theater & Cafe

Working with Lexus Magazine I get to find out some cool stuff in their lifestyle articles. They recently did a roadtrip from Manhattan to Vermont (check it out https://secure.drivers.lexus.com/lex...-to-Table.html) and one of the listed stops was the Big Picture Theater. It reminds me of a couple of places back in my hometown of Michigan and some diners in DC.

I'd love to do my own road trip in the fall to do some camping and watch the leaves change and want to know if this is a definite place to stop at.

Other stops on the way:
Pitcher Inn
Sugarbush Resort
Gaylord Farm
Small Step Farm
Von Trapp Farmstead
Trapp Family Lodge
275 Main

Anyone been to those places? If they are cool enough, I might just follow Lexus' lead.

Old 02-22-2011, 11:42 AM  

Warren, Vermont
I live near the Big Picture, which is next door to the home of Grace Potter (Grace Potter and the Nocturnals), who you may have seen on Jay Leno (several times) or been to one of their concerts?
The Big Picture is a movie theater, where first run movies are shown, ocassionally classic movies, home of the Green Mountain Film Festival (a week of short indie films from around the world); a great restaurant (all day/eve, every day) and a theater/ stage where community events are presented. It has become one of the focal points of the Valley. Check out the Big Picture and the Mad River Valley:
BigPicture Theater & Cafe | Waitsfield, VT
Mad River Valley Vermont Chamber of Commerce

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Vermont
Bookmark this Page!