Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Virginia
Click Here to Login

Old 11-02-2010, 11:44 AM  

Woodbridge, Virginia
Any UFO Sightings In Virginia?

Has anyone seen any orb like lights floating around the tail of the Big Dipper? How about futher West near the boarder oif West Virginia? if so... please share your story here.

Old 11-03-2010, 12:59 AM  

Boston, 02127
On Thursday, 19th August 2010, two orange fused UFO lights or Orbs were recorded over Virginia.
One of my friends said to me that he was just getting out of the car after a trip. He was watching the sky because he listened about orange orb on July 4th of this year. He saw a soundless light that didn't look like a star. It hovered and then moved swiftly a short distance. He went inside to grab the camera, hoping the batteries weren't dead and came back to film this light. There appeared to be flashes of light coming from the base of it.

He zoomed in and it looked like 2 orange orbs fused together, again with a rotating, flashing light at the bottom. He came back out 30 minutes later, it was gone.

Old 11-04-2010, 06:54 AM  

Woodbridge, Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_Jonthon View Post
On Thursday, 19th August 2010, two orange fused UFO lights or Orbs were recorded over Virginia.
One of my friends said to me that he was just getting out of the car after a trip. He was watching the sky because he listened about orange orb on July 4th of this year. He saw a soundless light that didn't look like a star. It hovered and then moved swiftly a short distance. He went inside to grab the camera, hoping the batteries weren't dead and came back to film this light. There appeared to be flashes of light coming from the base of it.

He zoomed in and it looked like 2 orange orbs fused together, again with a rotating, flashing light at the bottom. He came back out 30 minutes later, it was gone.
Wow! Did or is he going to post that video on youtube or somewhere? I would love to see it. Thanks for sharing.
Old 11-04-2010, 07:04 AM  

Alexandria, Virginia
No, but I saw one in Maryland

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMStactical View Post
Has anyone seen any orb like lights floating around the tail of the Big Dipper? How about futher West near the boarder oif West Virginia? if so... please share your story here.

She was riding her broomstick, was named Lisa N. and works for the IRS in Washington, DC.
Old 11-16-2010, 12:37 AM  

Chesapeake, Virginia
I found a couple of Harpoon Brewery UFO's (Unfiltered Offerings) at the Farm Fresh the other day. I mean the guy stocking the pile had 4 arms and a greenish tint to his skin, but...
Old 11-11-2012, 08:35 AM  
Supporting Member

Aylett (Richmond Area), VA
UFO'S IN VIRGINIA

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc....1.C0ho8NBhIio

UFO sighting in Richmond, Virginia

Low Flying Triangle UFO Richmond,VA

UFO sighting in Richmond, VA

Richmond, Virginia UFO sighting 2010

ufo richmond va january 29, 2011

2009-06-16 UFO at King's Dominion, Virginia

UFO Alien Sighting at Amusement Park

CNN Releases Second Video of Virginia Ring UFO UFO Casebook Files

FUNNY THAT IT HAS ALSO BEEN WITNESSED OVER OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD....

The Amazing Ring Shaped UFO

Floating Black Smoke Ring

UFO / OVNI Ring sightings over Detmold Germany

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 11-14-2012, 06:21 PM  

Stafford, Virginia
Only when I drive through Woodbridge and hit a ******* OOPS I mean an undocumented worker.
Old 11-14-2012, 06:26 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmurdoc34 View Post
******* OOPS I mean an undocumented worker.
Ergo UFO

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Virginia
Bookmark this Page!