Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-12-2010, 10:42 AM  
most definitely a nobody

Tacoma-ish, Washington
104.9 Funky Monkey-WTF???

just tuned in this AM, and heard linger by the cranberries, followed by who knows what...

seriously, WTF?

Hoss

Old 11-13-2010, 10:13 AM  

Bellevue, Washington
Are you surprised that 104.9 would play those or that linger is even being played on the radio?
If you like a mix of older music, turn the dial just a little to 104.5 and forget commercials because they don't have'em.

Old 11-15-2010, 09:40 AM  
most definitely a nobody

Tacoma-ish, Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch Killa View Post
Are you surprised that 104.9 would play those or that linger is even being played on the radio?
If you like a mix of older music, turn the dial just a little to 104.5 and forget commercials because they don't have'em.
I've an eclectic taste in music to say the least, but expecting to hear 5FDP and getting the cranberries is a bit to much shock for me, especially in the AM.

I'm just saddened that they changed their format, I can already get lame 90's music at many other stations

Hoss
Old 11-15-2010, 02:59 PM  

Redmond, Washington
We're losing all of our radio stations that actually play music!
Old 11-17-2010, 07:43 PM  

Tacoma, WA
I hated Funky Monkey and am glad that train wreck is gone. The new format isn't too bad, a little too much like 96.5. My MP3 player still has the best music around.
Old 11-19-2010, 07:48 PM  

Bellevue, Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoonHoss View Post
I've an eclectic taste in music to say the least, but expecting to hear 5FDP and getting the cranberries is a bit to much shock for me, especially in the AM.

I'm just saddened that they changed their format, I can already get lame 90's music at many other stations

Hoss
If you like eclectic you must love KEXP. But I feel like you have to listen to hours and hours of strait crap to hear one amazingly great song.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads