Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-01-2011, 10:47 PM  
Ceg

Selah, Washington
4/2011 Eastern Washington Off Road Kittitas Meet & Greet (report)

I know a few of you had plan to come to the event but could not make it. I hope you can next time. Here is what you missed:

Eastern Washington Off Road Kittitas County Meet & Greet
Report by Clay Graham

On Saturday April 30th, 2011 we meet up at 4WheelingPlus.com in Kittitas Washington for the Eastern Washington Off Road Kittitas County Meet & Greet. There was a big turnout. Some people came from far away. Everett and Walla Walla are two places I know of.

4WheelingPlus.com is the oldest Off-road store in Kittitas County. This was the kickoff for the new shop. For this event 4WheelingPlus.com had a lot of give-a-ways, food and door prizes.

This was a great family event.

This forum will not let me mass add the 88 pictures but you can see them here!

Thank you everyone for coming out to the Meet & Greet at Ron's 4WheelingPlus.com shop! Thank you Ron for hosting the event and for all you did to make it fun. It was a great time. We hope you all can make the next Eastern Washington Off Road Meet & Greet.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.