Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-04-2010, 09:58 PM  

Steakburger in Vancouver is small but fun.

Old 10-04-2010, 10:07 PM  

Tacoma, WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bender View Post
Could be Mom n' Pop or well known. I like BBQ as I am a displaced southern boy. Where is good for BBQ?
Where are you located?

I can recommend Dixie's BBQ in Bellevue. It's as south as it gets.

Old 10-05-2010, 03:50 PM  

Anacortes, WA
Double Barrel BBQ in Burlington
Old 10-06-2010, 02:53 PM  

Albany, OR/WA
Best breakfast in the far northwest is Bellingham's best kept secret. The Little Cheerful Cafe has great food and a better atmosphere than most. You can't beat it and if your there on Sat. you can catch our great farmers market
Old 10-07-2010, 01:09 AM  

Tacoma, WA
Jaks in Issaquah?
Old 10-08-2010, 12:53 AM  
jea

Seattle, Wa
BY FAR the best burgers in town are at 2 places 5 Guys http://www.fiveguys.com AND Redmill Burgers www.redmillburgers.com

As for Italian/Pizza for Atmosphere and tasty-ness I really like Italian Spaghetti House & Pizzeria Yelp.com citysearch.com They must be doing something right .. because they have been there for about 50 years
Old 10-08-2010, 02:16 PM  

Seattle, Washington
May not be BBQ, may not be the best, but in the Greater Seattle area, Dick's Drive In is a staple. They're open till 2am, every day; I'm not even sure they close for Christmas. I'll have a Deluxe, fries, two tarters and a coke.....dang I'm hungry.
Old 10-08-2010, 10:15 PM  

Snohomish, Washington
The totem in Everett. It's just a dinner but the bardge challenge is about 5 lbs of food and amazing!
Old 10-08-2010, 10:30 PM  

Seattle, WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDuuChild View Post
May not be BBQ, may not be the best, but in the Greater Seattle area, Dick's Drive In is a staple. They're open till 2am, every day; I'm not even sure they close for Christmas. I'll have a Deluxe, fries, two tarters and a coke.....dang I'm hungry.
Dicks used to be awesome, but not so much anymore.

Don't eat there too often though or you will have trouble with the size of your

Just past the town of Gold Bar on Hwy 2. (almost a mile past the turn to Reiter Trails)

For other stuff, the Old Spaghetti factory in Lynnwood is good for family outings.
13 coins is above and beyond the best for fancy dining though.

And for REAL Texas BBQ made with REAL Mequite by REAL Texans, check out the Old School (bus) on Hwy 2 about 3 miles east of Monroe (right in front of the Reptile zoo)
Old 10-13-2010, 08:16 AM  

Lawrenceburg, KY
Back when I was in college at EWU, Stageline Pizza had great pizza and this awesome sandwich called a Chuckwagon. The cheese sticks were good too. The last time I was in Spokane, I made a special trip out to Cheney to get a sandwich and share with my family. Definitely worth the drive!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads