Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-16-2010, 03:36 PM  

Ellensburg, WA
Never have been but one of these years I will make it.

Old 11-22-2010, 03:12 PM  

Seattle, WA
Friends of mine go every year. I've been to Fremont's oktoberfest a couple of times with mixed results, but have heard nothing but great things about Leavenworth

Old 12-02-2010, 01:59 PM  

Seattle/Anchorage
Leavenworth is supposed to be a blast. My cousin won a yodeling contest there last time
Old 12-03-2010, 11:26 AM  

East Wenatchee, Washington
Leavenworth can be a blast, especially if you have never been there. I can be a little tedious to navigate though during the hollidays and big events. For me though, I'd much rather spend the time and money I would have spent there in one night, homebrewing a batch of good beer at home with the friends. With the entry fee just to get into some of the places, and the cost of the drinks, you could make a lot of really good beer to boot!
Old 12-08-2010, 11:14 PM  
Ceg

Selah, Washington
We are heading to Leavenworth on December 19th for the Christmas Lighting Festival.

Here is last years Christmas Lighting trip:
Eastern Washington Off Road • View topic - Leavenworth Christmas Lighting Festival (Dec 20th, 2009)
Old 12-17-2010, 01:53 PM  

Bellingham, WA
Someone listed the price of admission at 20$, does that get you all the free beer you want or do you have to pay for beer on top of the 20$? We have never been but couldn't make it this year and would like to go some time..

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads