Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-15-2010, 09:36 PM  
Ceg

Selah, Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleguy View Post
Took my daughter on a Harley ride last year from Chehalis to Yakima and ended up that night in Leavenworth, what a great ride and a great place to stay, rode home the next morning bright and early with some friends over Stevens pass from Leavenworth, loved it and will do it again.

Littleguy
Sounds like a fun ride!

Old 12-15-2010, 09:38 PM  
Ceg

Selah, Washington
We are headed to Leavenworth this Sunday to the Christmas Lighting Festival. I will post up some pics on Monday or so.

Old 12-16-2010, 06:17 AM  

Sammamish, WA
Apparently some residents are upset by the latest tourist campaign to attract younger people, they don't like the "girls gone wild" look of it.

Bavarian babes video boosts Leavenworth tourism
Old 12-16-2010, 10:04 AM  
Ceg

Selah, Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by bisjoe View Post
Apparently some residents are upset by the latest tourist campaign to attract younger people, they don't like the "girls gone wild" look of it.
I happen to like it.
Old 12-17-2010, 01:50 PM  

Bellingham, WA

This our favorite place to have lunch at Leavenworth in the summer, sit outside with a pitcher of beer and just relax!
Old 12-20-2010, 01:15 PM  
Ceg

Selah, Washington
Here is a video of the count down to light up the town:

Old 03-09-2011, 07:44 PM  

My wife and I stayed in a bed and breakfast on a river in Leavenworth right after I got back from Desert Storm. There was a salt lick across the river just outside our balcony and we would watch the deer come out and lick the salt. Have to admit that, while she was thinking how cute they were, I was thinking about how tasty they would be. Ha!!
Old 03-15-2011, 11:01 PM  
Ceg

Selah, Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by longhorn View Post
My wife and I stayed in a bed and breakfast on a river in Leavenworth right after I got back from Desert Storm. There was a salt lick across the river just outside our balcony and we would watch the deer come out and lick the salt. Have to admit that, while she was thinking how cute they were, I was thinking about how tasty they would be. Ha!!
Right on! Thanks for your service.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.