Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 04-30-2012, 07:41 PM  
Ceg

Selah, Washington
Report: Eastern Washington Off Road Meet & Greet - April 28th 2012

2012 Eastern Washington Off Road Meet & Greet
Report and photos by Clay Graham / Eastern Washington Adventures

On Saturday April 28th, 2012 we had the 2012 Eastern Washington Off Road Meet & Greet at the Eastern Washington Adventures Club House in Selah, Washington. This event was hosted by 4WheelingPlus.com and Eastern Washington Adventures. Others who donated items for the Forest Watch Volunteer Program Raffle were Red Goat Fab, ASR Off Road, Pegasus Northwest Inc., Yakima Arms, The Rec Room, Highland Quick Stop and Complete Cabin Care. Many brought items for the potluck and Mike Williams was kind enough to run the barbeque. $172 was raised for the Forest Watch Volunteer Program. Thank you to everyone that helped make this event a success.

I was very busy having fun meeting and greeting people so I did not get as many photos as I would have liked. Here are the photos I did take:

The weather was great. Looking at the empty playground that would be soon full of children playing.

Mike Williams cooks the best dogs. We hope he comes back to cook for the Summer Meet & Greet in August.

Old 04-30-2012, 07:42 PM  
Ceg

Selah, Washington

Old 04-30-2012, 07:43 PM  
Ceg

Selah, Washington
The raffle!

Charlie called out the winning tickets for the raffle items. These items were:

11 "Go Play! Sponsor T-shirts" donated by Eastern Washington Adventures, 4WheelingPlus.com, Pegasus Northwest Inc., Yakima Arms, The Rec Room, Highland Quick Stop and Complete Cabin Care.

Jeep art donated by Red Goat Fab

Rugged Ridge XHD Winch Recovery Kit donated by 4WheelingPlus.com

Kinetic Recovery Rope donated by ASR Off Road

Thanks everyone for the great time. We hope to see you at the Eastern Washington Adventures Summer Meet & Greet in August.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads