Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-30-2012, 12:43 PM  
Ceg

Selah, Washington
Report: What we do at the Pacific Northwest 4 Wheel Drive Association!

Have you ever wondered what the members of the Pacific Northwest 4 Wheel Drive Association do? The PNW4WDA has a monthly publication called, ?Tri-Power? which has information about what the members/clubs are doing, public land access in the Northwest and more. This is a FREE publication for public land eduction.

Check out the Tri-Power covers for the last 12 months to see if any look interesting for you to read: http://easternwashingtonadventuresne...12/29/pnw4wda/

Old 12-30-2012, 03:22 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
That was worth a browse!

Old 12-31-2012, 12:34 PM  
Ceg

Selah, Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiponredTJ View Post
That was worth a browse!
Thanks for looking. If you noticed, a lot of the picture reports were the same as I post here. It is weird to get this News Paper in my mail box of stuff I shot printed on paper in black & white.

The Tri-Power is good for the people that want to know about Public Land stuff in the Northwest that do not have the time to make all these meetings.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.