Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington
Click Here to Login

Old 05-13-2011, 11:57 AM  

Spokane, Washington
Why does washington continue to be so small business unfriendly

I deal with many small business owners through my work and constantly hear of the problems they undergo with the state. Small business is a huge economy sector and many small and large businesses alike choose other states around us which are much more inviting. I wonder how long it will take for Washington to change their stance on these things.

Old 05-13-2011, 01:19 PM  

Liberty, Washington State
As long as we have leaders, as we have now, it will never happen. Boeing Co is trying to cut and run !! N.L.R.B. stepped in to stop it, the Fed's have their nose in too many private enterprises. That alone discourages growth ....

Old 05-13-2011, 01:54 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
the Fed's have their nose in too many private enterprises. That alone discourages growth ....
would have been nice if their noses were more involved with bundling worthless mortgages for resale.

https://kaystreet.wordpress.com/2010...d-tha-cajones/
Why does washington continue to be so small business unfriendly-job-creation-party.jpg 

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington
Bookmark this Page!