Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach / Boca Raton / Boynton Beach
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-27-2010, 12:18 PM  

West Palm Beach, Florida
PBC - Places to find Craft Beer

OK, So i'm going to start off with my favorite places to find Craft Beer in Palm beach County, and then i'm going ask you to PLEASE Tell me about more:

(In no particular order)

BX Beer Depot Bx Beer Depot - South Floridas only home brew supply shop - Lake Worth - Great Selection of excellent craft beer & GROWLERS to go, as well as a weekend tiki bar to hang out at. Also the are South Florida's ONLY Homebrew Shop (with classes and supplies). No i'm not paid fort this endorsement, I just love the place.

Grease Burger - Clematis Street (West Palm Beach) - The name says it all, greasy delicous burgers, excellent tap list, that rotates out regularly. Grease Burger on Yelp

Corner Cafe & Brewery - Tequesta (Near Jupiter) - Beautiful fresh brewed beers made on site. No messing around, solid pale ale, great specialty brews coming out all the time. Oh and the food, well it's freakin' great! www.cornercafeandbrewery.com

Funky Buddah Lounge & Brewery - Boca Raton - Our newest brewery run by a team of dedicated beer lovers. The tap list is of their wonderful brews, plus commercial varieties and I believe Growlers to go! Great music, arts and entertainment as well as Hooka's (if you like that sorta thing)
www.thefunkybuddha.com

Howleys Diner - West Palm Beach - Great food, nice craft beer selection, and again great food. My local go-to.
Howleys on Yelp

Whole Foods & Total Wine (Multiple Locations - Palm Beach Gardens, Boynton, Boca Raton) - Great selection and prices, I'll always go to the small shop first, but they really have a lot of choices.

The Yard House - Palm Beach Gardens - HUGE TAP LIST, nice food, semi-posh vibe... tons on draft and that is Very Nice.
www.yardhouse.com

I know there are many more places, so tell me more!

Old 12-27-2010, 12:46 PM  

West Palm Beach, Florida
More....

OH yeah A Few More:

The Coffee Distict - Delray Beach - Great beer selection and caters to real craft beer geeks, as well as n00bs. Nice Sandwiches, Events and coffee too! www.mycoffeedistrict.com

The Lodge - Boca Raton - Great Tap list, good food, can't go wrong here! www.thelodgeboca.com

Old 12-29-2010, 08:59 AM  

Florida, FL
AJ's Beer City in Jupiter also sells home brew supplies.
Old 01-15-2011, 07:36 AM  

Boca Raton, Florida
I'd like to know why its so hard to find Key West Ale on tap down here. Seems S. Florida is not any sort of craft beer haven.
Old 02-20-2011, 07:50 AM  

Not craftbeer but this place has a great selection of brew. Little Munich in Lake Worth Lake Worth Rd and Dixie
Old 02-21-2011, 04:44 AM  

West Palm Beach, Florida
Little Munich does have craft beer. Adding to the Lake Ave list (lake worth) is Brogues carrying a few, Havana Hideout bossing an impressive lost, Propaganda and the Bamboo Room (on J) both with a few craft selections.

Big add Tequesta Brewing Co. In Jupiter is a new full scale local microbrewery open to the public!!!
Old 10-15-2012, 08:29 AM  

Great breweries in town are:
(1) Tequesta Brewing Company (TBC) which is next to Corner Cafe in Tequesta.
(2) Due South Brewing in Boynton Beach.
(3) Funky Buddha which is a hookah bar too.

My favorite restaurant with craft beers is Dixie Grill and Bar in West Palm Beach. Good rotating selection of 15+ craft beers on tap - www.dixiegrillandbar.com.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach / Boca Raton / Boynton Beach
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads