Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Wisconsin
Click Here to Login

Old 01-24-2011, 10:38 AM  

Kenosha, WI
Anyone here from Kenosha?

Know of any good local places (aside from the side parking lot of Lowe's)

Old 01-25-2011, 03:21 PM  

no not really without getting trouble

Old 02-13-2011, 11:05 AM  

I'm also located in Kenosha. I do my banking right by that Lowes parking lot... The workers there always tell me they see people bombing through that parking lot. It must be you!
Old 02-21-2011, 11:56 AM  

Great place is Buffalo Wild Wings over by 94 in front of Woodmans

LOVE THE WINGS!!!! I'm actually going tomorrow
Old 02-22-2011, 04:38 PM  

That's funny that you mention Lowe's. Here's a pic of my XJ a few years ago on top of about 6 feet of snow in that parking lot. The temp got down below 0* F for a few days so I figured it was solid enough to hold the weight.
Anyone here from Kenosha?-01-19-08_1413.jpg 

Old 02-23-2011, 06:39 AM  

Kenosha, WI
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparcules View Post
That's funny that you mention Lowe's. Here's a pic of my XJ a few years ago on top of about 6 feet of snow in that parking lot. The temp got down below 0* F for a few days so I figured it was solid enough to hold the weight.
^ Great shot! I drove past there yesterday, it looked pretty good and ready to be driven on. Know of anywhere else in the area to go? I picked up my JK Rubicon in late November and it's killing me to not be able to use it.

Old 02-24-2011, 07:54 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmca View Post
^ Great shot! I drove past there yesterday, it looked pretty good and ready to be driven on. Know of anywhere else in the area to go? I picked up my JK Rubicon in late November and it's killing me to not be able to use it.
The closest place I know of to go is the Cliffs in Illinois and the Badlands in Indiana. I haven't been to either but have been wanting to go for a while. I do make a trip to the Silver Lake Sand Dunes in Michigan every year. That's always a blast. Other than that I get my fix at that parking lot next to Lowe's from time to time.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Wisconsin
Bookmark this Page!