Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Wisconsin
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-04-2011, 08:54 AM  

Algoma, Wisconsin
Assembly Bill 554. SB-268

http://www.legis.state.wi.us/2009/data/AB-554.pdfJust trying to see how many people suport this bill.

Old 05-15-2011, 01:49 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
3 posts know it all?

"Sorry to say but this is really not the place for this... If you really want to find out where there is/was support this is not it! There are very, very few wi members here period"

Quote:
Of course there is one from Oregon but he is just a cut and paste guy with apparently no thought process of his own..

Old 05-15-2011, 08:46 PM  
Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennman View Post
Of course there is one from Oregon but he is just a cut and paste guy with apparently no thought process of his own..
"Cut and paste" guys have feelings too. In his defense, cutting and pasting can convey a message that supports his position, without the grief and anguish of typing out a big long message.
Old 05-16-2011, 12:18 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
without the grief and anguish of typing out a big long message
When you're my age in a wet climate and you type with one finger the more arthritic days get pretty close to your description.

Not complaining because pain gets sort of like a companion more than troubling. My friend just had a hip implant go bad so she faces her 3rd implant this Summer, that's a very big OUCH!.
Old 05-19-2011, 12:58 PM  

North of Wausau, Wisconsin
I didn't read the whole 34 pages but it seems to be about medical marijuana. My thoughts are if it truely helps people, then pass it. There is alot of interesting articles out there that state it is medically benificial and that is why it was outlawed.

Don't know for sure but anything the gov. says is bad for you, probably means it is good for you in some way.
Old 05-19-2011, 01:20 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
About three years ago I took a bad fall down a flight of steps. Nothing broken but one vertebrae was already filled with epoxy after being crushed in the past.

Our bodies try to compensate for damage so I had muscles being over used for months and the result was spasms while asleep that woke me so often I became a walking zombie.
I hadn't smoked in years but a neighbor offered me some to see if it helped. It did! I could smoke and relax prior to trying to sleep. It was a godsend.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Wisconsin
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.