Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Wisconsin
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-09-2011, 07:47 PM  

AL
Possible job in Marinette - How's the town?

Hello! I know this is a Wisconsin forum and can't find one that narrows it down anymore so sorry if this is a question not a lot of people can input on. Hubby may get job in Marinette. I've read not much there. Anyone know of an area with a 30 minute commute to Marinette that would have dining, shopping, etc. We have recently lived in Birmingham, Alabama and Tampa, Florida and so am used to a bigger city. I know Green Bay is an hour south of Marinette, but any areas about halfway between Green Bay and Marinette? ANY help would be highly appreciated!!!!!

Old 01-14-2011, 04:40 PM  

Marquette, MI
I've driven through Marinette many, many times and have stopped there to eat on occasion. Seems like a nice little town with the river dividing it from Menominee. Green Bay is the closest city for shopping etc. There is Escanaba to the north but it's probably not a lot bigger than Marinette. Sorry I couldn't help more.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Wisconsin
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads