The A.H. Stephens Historic Park is a state park and historic site in Crawfordville, Georgia. It preserves the former home of Alexander Hamilton Stephens, a former Georgia governor and the Vice President of the Confederate States of America.
Covering 1177 acres of area, the A.H. Stephens Historic Park also known as the Alexander Hamilton Stephens Historic Park, offers the Liberty Hall, which was the Stephens home, built in 1834. The site houses the largest collection of Civil War artifacts in all of Georgia. It is also home to several mill ponds that is available for fishing, and a couple of nature trails. Camping is also a common activity at the site.
Visitors of the A.H. Stephens Historic Park can also enjoy horseback riding, camping, picnicking, boating, and hiking among other things.