Home Forum Gallery Members Todays Posts

Stafford Reformed Presbyterian Church Rating: None

Kansas Attractions / Landmarks / Places > Stafford Email This Bookmark Print
Also called the Covenanter Church, the Stafford Reformed Presbyterian Church is a 1913 church in Stafford, Kansas. It was built as a replacement to an older church on the site, which became a safety risk due to its poor condition.

The Stafford Reformed Presbyterian Church was initially a part of the Reformed Presbyterian Church of North America. It was once a part of the Associate Presbyterian Church under the leadership of RA Boyd, but by the early 1900s, the pastor had strong Reformed Presbyterian beliefs and started a faction from the original congregation, taking much of the membership with him. The site became their home until 1961, and the property was purchased by the Bible Missionary Church.

By 2001, the Henderson House Bed and Breakfast purchased the property and uses it as a conference center today.
Edit Article



Stafford Reformed Presbyterian Church Pictures Add Picture



Stafford Reformed Presbyterian Church Videos Add Video