The Edenton Bell Battery is a historic site in Edenton, North Carolina. It commemorates the artillery unit that participated in the Civil War in service of the Confederate Army.
The Edenton Bell Battery tells of the story of the artillery unit formed in 1862 as the Albemarle Artillery. Created by Captain William Badham, Jr. and his brother-in-law Lieutenant John M. Jones, they cast four bronze cannons from bells donated by town residents and major institutions. These four served several battles, not only in the Carolinas, but also in other states.
The Edenton Bell Battery is now marked by two recovered cannons of the original four. The historic cannons were found in Tennessee and New York after generations of it being lost.