The Annmary Brown Memorial is a museum, library as well as a mausoleum located at the Brown University. It was built between 1903 until 1907 designed by Norman Isham, before it was transferred to the Brown University in 1948. Its original owners General Rush Hawkins and his wife, Ann Mary Brown were entombed in the crypt found in the rear portion of the building.
Today it is a famous museum within the campus housing a large number of arts from all over the world. It is General Hawkins who first started collecting the works of arts on displayed here. The museum is open to the public from 1:00 to 5:00, on Mondays through Fridays all through the academic year as well as Labor Day until Memorial Day.