Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New Mexico > Albuquerque
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-17-2010, 10:40 AM  

Tijeras, New Mexico
New Mexico 4 Wheelers

If you are a 4 Wheeler, come visit our website, New Mexico 4-Wheelers.
Based in Albuquerque, the New Mexico 4-Wheelers was founded in 1958, making us the oldest (and we believe, the largest) 4WD club in the state. As a family-oriented, trail-riding club, we welcome all makes/models of 4WDs, ranging from everyday commuter vehicles to the extremely modified and specially equipped. In addition to business meetings, we have day runs, overnight and weekend runs, and even week-long excursions to other states. We are involved in land-use activities, community service projects, and lots more.

Meetings are held once a month. During the summer (May-Sep), on Saturday evenings at 5:00 p.m. at various members' homes (pot-luck affair). During the winter (Oct-Apr), meetings are the 2nd Thursday of the month at Heights Cumberland Presbyterian Church (just east of Wyoming, at Moon and Academy). Meetings start at 7:00 p.m., last about an hour, followed by refreshments.

We try to schedule at least one or more other activities per month; either a trail ride, campout, or community service project.

Old 12-22-2010, 04:39 PM  
Moved NY => Abq 3/9/11

If you have a meeting webcast Cliff, I be happy to watch from NY. I'm still on the plan to be there before April from NY.

Old 12-23-2010, 09:27 AM  

Tijeras, New Mexico
Meeting Webcast

Unfortunatly, we are not that sophisticated. Looking forward to seeing you when you get here.
Old 01-09-2011, 11:58 PM  
SW Explorer and Wanderer

Albuquerque, NM
I'll have to come check you guys out. As much as i enjoy driving in the desert and mountains alone, an organized trail ride in new areas would be nice.

I just got an 02 dakota quad cab, so i'm still figuring out how capable it is.
Old 01-19-2011, 08:55 PM  

Hope that the house selling is going well Don.
Old 02-06-2011, 01:57 PM  

new mexico 4 wheelers

Hi im trying to enter to win a trailer on a jeep forum I saw you have a website also pretty cool !!
Old 02-06-2011, 06:48 PM  
Moved NY => Abq 3/9/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweenerlj View Post
Hope that the house selling is going well Don.
Signed contracts and got their deposit for NY last Thur, so last major 'maybe they will back out' hurdle is done. Feb is packing month, Mar is visit Abq for a couple days, then get the movers here, then do the closing, then drive out. If all that goes per the guestimate sched, I'll be a Albuquerque, NM resident about Apr 5th.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New Mexico > Albuquerque
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.