Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Art / Entertainment
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-14-2010, 04:33 PM  
Vrrooomm

Quincy, Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahdactyl View Post
Oh man. Andy and I still buy anime series that we really like here and there. We when got together he was like "OHMAN YOU HAVE ALL OF GUNDAMWING!?!" We watched that, that night. aha. We are watching LAIN together now. I tell you never too old watch it haha.

Sil, you are a post whore lol
I'm 26 and I still would watch it. Goku going Super Saiyan 3 always makes me want to throw a chair and kick some ass.

Old 09-14-2010, 04:36 PM  
Carolina Jeep Girl

Charlotte, North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustMan View Post
I'm 26 and I still would watch it. Goku going Super Saiyan 3 always makes me want to throw a chair and kick some ass.

hahahahaha. i lol'd

Old 09-14-2010, 04:41 PM  
Vrrooomm

Quincy, Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post
They just released it, I had to sell my collection when I moved into my wifes place. Funny enough when I went to do it, there was a guy there with his girl doing the same thing. She gave me a disapproving look, he and I made eye contact and at that point I realized I was not alone in the world. There are other people, and they to had to sell their anime in order to keep a lady around. Now it doesn't seem worth it. Kidding, love you Sweetheart!.
Sigh... I had a girl who loved to watch anime with me. But alas, I was a fool and let her go. I didn't realize how good I had it with her. My current gf doesn't like to do anything I like to do, and vice versa. Live and learn, I guess
Old 09-15-2010, 05:56 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
It makes me want to increase my weight on the bar. Then I do it, hurt myself, and can't lift for a month.

Quote:
Sigh... I had a girl who loved to watch anime with me. But alas, I was a fool and let her go. I didn't realize how good I had it with her. My current gf doesn't like to do anything I like to do, and vice versa. Live and learn, I guess
I have very little in common with my wife in way of entertainment. She likes RealWorld and what not, I cringe and read a book.
Old 09-15-2010, 08:21 AM  
minion

Williamsburg, Virginia
i have a ridiculous collection, and ive completely sold mine twice
i tend to like the more random series, like soul eater, some of my favorites are outlaw star, roroni kenshin (i know its not spelled right), and samurai champloo
Old 09-16-2010, 08:25 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustlander View Post
i have a ridiculous collection, and ive completely sold mine twice
i tend to like the more random series, like soul eater, some of my favorites are outlaw star, roroni kenshin (i know its not spelled right), and samurai champloo
Samaria Champloo changed the way a lot of my friends thought about anime. That was one of the coolest series ever.
Old 09-16-2010, 12:40 PM  
minion

Williamsburg, Virginia
yup wish they would make some more, honestly afro samurai wasnt too bad
Old 09-16-2010, 03:45 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
I wasn't into it, but that's probably my SLJ phobia. WHat if there where snakes on a plane? Instead of getting help, people would just keep screaming "Their are mother **** snakes on this plane!" Then nothing would get accomplished.

Anyone started watching Tytania yet?

Tytania - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 09-16-2010, 07:48 PM  
The Amish wolfman...

Terre Haute, Indiana
My brother has me watching Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist, and some other one....
Old 09-16-2010, 08:34 PM  
Carolina Jeep Girl

Charlotte, North Carolina
I am currently watching Ghost Hunt.

And I can't watch it at night alone LOL

and omgah I just found my Fire Emblem OVA & Final Fantasy Legend of the Crystals OVA VHSs

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Art / Entertainment
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads