Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Art / Entertainment
Click Here to Login

Old 10-24-2019, 09:32 AM  
Administrator

Missouri
Seal Team and other CBS shows

Seal Team has devolved into a soap opera. Too much of it involves DB's home life.

I like the FBI, but Sela Ward leaving has hurt it. The new woman is too much an antagonist.

And SWAT has added a woman in the office that has not put anything positive in the show. Her character just takes attention away from the main characters.

The new CBS comedies are not very funny. I can't find much positive about any of them.

Young Sheldon has lost its edge too.

Old 11-16-2019, 09:59 AM  

I agree why that added that out of shape female from the mayor's office on SWAT? She doesn't add anything to the story line.

I do like the SEAL TEAM because it shows the true stories of PTSD.

Have you ever noticed the similarities with Chicago Med and Amsterdam? Even the Psychologists look alike. I recently saw a story on Chicago Med that was also duplicated on Amsterdam.

If the story writers are going to be that lazy, lets just bring back Gilligan's Island.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Art / Entertainment
Bookmark this Page!