Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Connecticut
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-27-2010, 06:10 AM  

Wethersfield, CT
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTJeepWJ View Post
Modern APizza gets my vote for CT pizza. I live 2 miles from Roseland and don't care much for it, overpriced and it feels dirty in there.
That is my $.02
-Ed
My wife is from Derby. Not being from there I forgot about Modern, we've gotten many good pizzas there.

We used to get the seafood pizza from Roseland's but haven't been back in, I'll bet, 10 years since it got so expensive.

Old 09-27-2010, 06:12 AM  

Wethersfield, CT
Willington Pizza in Willington, CT is good, too. I tend to favor traditional Italian, but they make a real tasty Baked Potato Pizza with red potatoes, bacon and sour cream.

Old 09-28-2010, 07:47 AM  

Derby, CT
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampYankee View Post
Willington Pizza in Willington, CT is good, too. I tend to favor traditional Italian, but they make a real tasty Baked Potato Pizza with red potatoes, bacon and sour cream.
I totally agree! I forgot about that place. It is near UConn and my old job out of college. That is the first place I ever had a baked potato pizza.

Bar in New Haven has a great baked potato pizza these days.
Old 09-28-2010, 02:49 PM  

Farmington, CT
Quote:
Yessir! That's a great Pizza!
Old 09-29-2010, 12:51 PM  

Wethersfield, CT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctjeepwj View Post
i totally agree! I forgot about that place. It is near uconn and my old job out of college. That is the first place i ever had a baked potato pizza.
Quote:
Originally Posted by arebee View Post
yessir! That's a great pizza!
Road Trip!
Old 10-05-2010, 08:00 AM  

Stratford, CT
I love "Bar" pizza in new haven. but the others mentioned in new haven are all good. Just personnal preference when in New Haven they are all top notch.
Old 10-05-2010, 10:59 AM  

Oklahoma City
Quote:
I have been a couple times, most recently a couple years ago. It actually was pretty decent both times we went. I thought it would be a mediocre, mass-produced, tourist-trappy pizza but it was about a notch above average. It has gotten a lot of mixed reviews so it must really be hit or miss with whoever is working in the kitchen and serving. A lot could have changed in a couple years, though.
I think people are negative about it because it's been so commercialized. I really enjoyed it when I went, food and service both.
Old 10-06-2010, 01:10 PM  

Providence, RI
Rowayton pizza in Norwalk...
Old 10-07-2010, 08:15 PM  

Manchester, Vermont
number one to try is bar in new haven, then second would be pepe's in fairfield? i think there might be another possibly in new haven
Old 10-08-2010, 04:59 AM  

Oakdale, Connecticut
Oakdale Pizza was awesome! but it burned to the ground! Troy's Rock and Roll Pizza in Waterford is the best! Ever.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Connecticut
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.