Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Idaho
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-24-2011, 09:46 PM  
Traveler

Show us your Idaho generator sets.

Anyone on out of city limits Northern Lights energy most likely has a generator backup for those times we lose power in the winter. Just wanted to see what everyone across the state was running. We have an older Generac that is now 18 years old and was very hard to start and noisy, but a great all around generator. This year, we upgraded to a Honda EU3000is set with electric start. I was super impressed with the inverter technology that allows the generator to be used with ultra sensitive electronics such as computers. The inverter allows the generator to be run at quarter throttle under minor loads and still maintain ample power, all the while doing exceptionally well on fuel. Mine is on this handy cart from Harbor frieght complete with nice push handle to you don't need to bend over to push it around, and I have a nice large bakery pan of heavy aluminum underneath to catch fluids not yet seen! Let's see what you've got and how you have it set up to run.
Show us your Idaho generator sets.-100_0773.jpg 

Show us your Idaho generator sets.-100_0774.jpg 

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Idaho
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.