Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Indiana
Click Here to Login

Old 08-13-2019, 08:24 PM  
Administrator

Ohio
restaurants you may not know about

Riverwatch Restaurant is on a boat docked on the Ohio River in Lawrenceburg, down a cement walk from the Hilton Garden Inn. It's not the easiest walk, although there is a golf cart shuttle that can pick you up and take you back. I don't know when it runs, though.
We sat outside and there was a lovely breeze. I had the basket of fried catfish but only got potato chips on the side because I knew I wouldn't have room for a side order of French fries or something else. It was very good and it would be a nice place to return to.

https://riverwatchinc.com/

Old 08-26-2019, 07:52 AM  
Administrator

Ohio
dearborn country club

I've been to Dearborn Country Club in Aurora many times for business-related meals, but except for once as a child, I've never eaten there with a personal group.
We had the fried chicken, mashed potatoes, coleslaw, biscuits and green beans served family style. The chicken was mostly breasts, which I've never cared for, and the wings and leg I had were a little dry and the skin was tougher (although good) than if you get KFC. The coleslaw and green beans were delicious, though, and I ate two biscuits!

Old 11-13-2020, 04:35 PM  
Administrator

Ohio
main street diner

Today we had a late lunch in Rising Sun. The Main Street Diner is open for both carryout and eating outside, but it was a tad too chilly to eat outside. The owner also has a coffee shop across the street called The Blend, and you can eat in there. She will take your order, prepare it across the street, and then bring it to you. She was very nice.
And all of our sandwiches were delicious! My sister kept raving about her hamburger, and learned that it was grass-fed Angus. And the prices were very reasonable.
I highly recommend this place.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Indiana
Bookmark this Page!